- any materials identified, located or obtained through the use of FileTram.com can be not error-free,
- your search can return not accurate, reliable, timely, correct, useful or complete results,
- the use of the service can be uninterrupted, or that the material linked within the FileTram.com database can be copyrighted.
The necessary condition of using this service is to assume all risk of loss resulting from exploiting or reliance upon this website or any materials identified, located or obtained on this website.
FileTram.com generates search results automatically from databases and any search can lead to unexpected or undesirable references. These references may contain offensive, obscene, or illegal information. As FileTram.com merely links to -- and does not publish -- content provided by the third parties or available in the Internet in general, FileTram.com has no editorial control over such data than a public library, bookstore, or newsstand does. Any information, opinion, advice, statement, service, offer, or other content is the property of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and they bare responsibility for it but not FileTram.com. The layout, design, files, images and all other content of the FileTram.com website is the ownership of FileTram.com and is protected by national and international intellectual property laws, conventions and treaties. The information contained within the FileTram.com databases belongs to the respective owners of FileTram.com, and is also protected by national and international intellectual property laws, conventions and treaties. FileTram.com TM is a trademark of FileTram.com Corporation. The FileTram.com information from the website and its databases may not otherwise be used, copied, distributed, performed, sublicensed, modified, rented, altered, reverse engineered or recompiled any way without written consent of its owner. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Direct download limits allow to download files from filesharing sites. The list of filesharing sites and direct download limits may vary.
FileTram.com reserves and has the right to sell, license and/or display any advertising, attribution, links, promotional and/or distribution rights connected with Your Content, and FileTram.com will be entitled to retain partly or fully the revenue obtained from any sales or licenses of such advertising, attribution, links, promotional or distribution rights.
Refund rights and obligations
Refund rights and obligations are regulated in USA by Fair Trading Act 1999 and the Trade Practices Act 1974.
According to these laws:
A customer has a right to ask for a refund if the goods:
- do not do the job the customer was led to believe they would (the product is unfit for its purpose)
- have a fault that the customer could not have known about at the time of purchase
- do not match a sample the customer was shown are not as they were described
Rights of traders:
Trader doesn't have to provide the refund if:
- no proof of purchase is offered
- the customer simply changes their mind
- the customer finds the good cheaper elsewhere
- the customer knew of a particular fault before buying the goods
- the goods were damaged after the purchase, unless the damage is a result of the normal, recommended use of the goods.